About Night It Up:
Night It Up! (NIU!) is an electrifying three-day event filled with food, games and stage performances,
that will be attended by over 100,000 patrons. The event is organized by Power Unit Youth Organization
which is a non-for-profit, youth driven organization.
Night it Up! is a night market reminiscent of authentic open air markets from Asia and features more
than 100 vendor booths boasting authentic Asian street food very similar to what you would find in
outdoor night markets in Taiwan or Hong Kong.
Some of the attractions we have in store for this year:
– NBA3X @ 905: interactive games, Raptor Dance Pak, 3 on 3 tournaments. Meet former Toronto
Raptor “Red Rocket” Matt Bonner live on Saturday!
– Food Truck Eats: gourmet food truck craze blows north for the first time.
– CCYAA Sports Zone: visit Maple Leafs Mobile Fan Zone, Toronto FC’s Play Soccer area and Tennis Canada’s mini-court.
– Live stage performances: featuring bands, dancers and performers from the hit Kollaboration talent
– Paint-A-Thon: a craft village featuring pottery, t-shirt & tote painting, sugar artwork, henna tattoo,
origami, caricatures, jewelry making and hair extensions.
– Outdoor Movie Screening: Co-presented by Toronto Reel Asian International Film festival, watch two
hit Asian movies underneath the stars.
For more information:
Friday, July 13, 7PM-12AM
Saturday, July 14, 12PM-12AM
Sunday, July 15, 12PM-8PM